- Caution : Before sputtering, make sure that ion pump turned off
- Adjust the sample position x,y,z
- Bring the LEED screen down toward the sample ! Monitor the adjustment to avoid crush between LEED screen and the sample holder
- Turn sample holder parallel to LEED screen
- Turn on the LEED power measurement machine?
- Increase slowly filament current(Fil) ~ 1.65A
- Adjust Emission current as 0.5mA
- Set screen energy 7keV
- Turn off the pressure measurement in top of the pressure monitoring shelf / orange light
- Adjust energy of electron till LEED image showing up
- Make the image clear as slightly adjust the sample position and focusing voltage/
- Take a photo and write down the electron voltage related the LEED image.