연구실에 늦게 왔으니 공부라도 열심히 해야지, 있는 시간동안.
- How could i realize phase separation of a co-evaporated thin film.
– TEM image of ZnPc:C60 blend film > However, I don’t see really the separation.
- What is expected when C60 and DNTT are co-evaporated in terms of electron coupling(?) effect/ chemical interaction / energy level changes / structural changes
– Prof. talked me that with C60 and DNTT we (in this research group) had not observed any chemical modification such as the formation of Diels-Alder adducts between PEN and C60. > need to check the experiment results.
– As absorption curve of co-evaporation with C60 and DNTT, absorption of C60 seems slight blue shift(+0.09eV) while that of DNTT seems slight red shift(-0.04eV). Could it be explanable with polarizability as shown in [http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0953-8984/20/18/184001]?
- DNTT morphology control by Ag/mica substrate’s surface condition
– For now, DNTT makes a needle/rod list structure on less treated, i.e no sputtering cycle applied, Ag/Mica. > Even though, ontaminations and oxidazed layer must be stayed on the surface of Ag, the needle seems like following/adapting Ag(111) surface.
– Or heat annealing is enough to clean the Ag surface? -> Probably not.
– What is the specific cause of needle formation? oxygen layer? or the other?
- C60 energy gap HOMO-LUMO : 1.6 ~ 2.2eV (750nm ~ 560nm) vs Absorption peaks 450nm, 330nm.. and for shorter wavelength(higher energy) is absorbed better. ??
-> 열심히 하지 않았어요.. 뭔가 한거 같지가 않아 계속 앉아 있는데..
아 지갑은 왜 집에 두고 나왔을까